to Connect with All Souls Kids!
We are creating innovative, safe, and meaningful programs for all ages, and it is important that each family register annually for these programs. If you are new to joining us or haven’t registered yet, please register today!
Children and youth who attend regularly build deeper connections and derive greater benefits from their lessons and shared community. Our schedule will be shifting and expanding as conditions allow. Please keep us up to date on your information so that we can share the same with you! Click Here to Register
Volunteer with us!
We rely on parental volunteers to make our programs work. To volunteer with Kindergarten through 5th grade, contact Shannon at email@example.com. To volunteer with youth in 6th – 8th or 9th – 12th grade, email Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work with us!
We’re ready to expand our childcare offerings on Sundays and Wednesday evenings. We need (paid!) childcare workers to join our team! If you’re interested in a fun, part-time position working with younger kids, contact Shannon Boston at email@example.com.
Our Youth Covenant
- Be fully present with your heart and your head.
- Encourage radical inclusivity, and aim to make each person feel valued.
- Respect the needs of ourselves and our peers.
- Act with good intentions and be responsible for the impact of your actions.
- Stay curious.
- Practice Self-care.
- Confidentiality: share your learnings, not others’ stories.
- Commit to the process; bring confidence and humility.
- Let all voices be heard—move up/move back.
- Support one another in respect and care.