WEDNESDAY Community CONNECTIONS
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 will be the final Wednesday Community Connection of 2023!
Wednesday Community Connections begins with dinner at 5:30, followed by chapel at 6 and free classes beginning at 7 pm. Childcare is available from 6:15 to 8:30. Classes are in person, on Zoom, or hybrid.
Wednesday Circle - Ongoing
Weekly | Hybrid in Room 206/bit.ly/wednesdaycircle
Members moderate this conversational ministry from a spiritual point of view, governed by a commitment to our covenant. Topics change weekly and generally follow those chosen by the Circle the Sunday preceding. All are welcome to join in person or by Zoom!
Having Fun with Art (You Are More Creative Than You Think) - Ongoing
Weekly | In person in the Artists’ Atelier
Come explore your artistic side and unleash your creativity! Join us as Linda Alred guides us through an exciting art-making journey with different materials each week. Get ready to experiment, have fun, and discover the artist within you!
Yoga for Every Body - Ongoing
Weekly | In person in the Presidents’ Room
Take part in empowering, restorative yoga for every body type. Come expand your mind and stretch your body. With Stacie Beckert.
Improv Workshops with Third Space - September 20 - November 15
September 20 – November 15
In Person in the Chapel
Third Space is a non-profit, improvisational, comedy-centered theater education collective, passionate about collaborative art, community-focused endeavors, and empowering Tulsa-area creatives. Third Space is committed to providing quality, engaging, and fun workshops and classes to bring improv to everyone. Learn more at www.thirdspacetulsa.org.
- 9/20 (Co-ed) “Intro to Improvisational Comedy for Everyday Life & Theatre Performance” with Jared Coulter & Davey Hays
- 9/27 (Co-ed) “Musical Improv” with Ben Harper & Billy Elder
- 10/4 (Female Identifying + Nonbinary) “Intro to Improvisational Comedy” with Molly Miller & Melodie Pennington
- 10/11 (Co-ed) “Listening in Improvisational Comedy” with Katie Kunkel & Cory Foster
- 10/18 (Female Identifying + Nonbinary) “Intro to Improvisational Comedy” with Molly Miller & Melodie Pennington
- 10/25 (Co-ed) “Improv for Gamers Tabletop Storytelling and World Building” with Billy Elder & Melodie Pennington
- 11/1 (Female Identifying + Nonbinary) “Intro to Improvisational Comedy” with Molly Miller & Katie Kunkel
- 11/8 (Co-ed) “Characterization in Improv” with Cory Foster & Davey Hays
- 11/15 (Co-ed) “Empowering Your Scene Partner to Be Dynamic” with Nolan MacDonald & Ben Harper
Soulful Sisterhood Series - November 15, 2023
Experience the insights and wisdom of women in cOMmUNITY. Our time together is inspired by the lunar sycle and weave in astrological tid-bits, ancient goddess wisdom, breath work, movement, symbolic/collective altar building & sacred conversation. All who identify as a woman are welcome.
November 15 is New Moon Queen Wisdom.