If you test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of visiting All Souls please leave a message & contact information at 918-743-2363.
While All Souls Unitarian Church has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, by coming to the church you assume the risk that you and/or your child(ren) may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and you, on your own and on behalf of your children, release, discharge, and hold harmless the church, its employees, agents, and representatives, of any and all claims related to COVID-19.
If joining us in person at 10 a.m. on Sundays, please follow safety protocols.
Protocols to attend in person events and services:
Register for in-person services on allsoulschurch.org/worship-services. Registration opens the Wednesday before the Sunday service. If registration closes before you have a chance to reserve your seat, please email to be put on a waiting list. If you register and find you cannot attend, please email to cancel.
- Wear a mask that covers nose and mouth.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Gauge others’ comfort: respectfully ask others’ permission to approach, touch, shake hands, hug, etc. and receive consent before doing so.
- Enjoy our services online if you or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have experienced any COVID symptoms in the past 14 days.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of visiting All Souls please leave a message & contact information at 918-743-2363.
COVID Task Force
The COVID Task Force was appointed by the Board of Trustees to help guide the church through the pandemic. COVID Task Force Members: Jenny Bent, Chris Blake, Lynne Burson, Greg Bledsoe, Eileen Kenney, Shannon Boston, David Smith, Cindy Ranae, Libby Sublett. With COVID-19 rates rising, the COVID Task Force recommends reducing capacity of in person services when:
|Population incidence:||10 or less||10/100K||25/100K||50/100K||75/100K||100+|
|Sanctuary limit for services||150||150||100||75||0-50||0-50|
|Sanctuary limit for life events||150||150||100||75||50||50|
Population rates are expressed as number of new cases per day per 100,000(100K) population and are usually a 7 day average. Check current population rate in Tulsa or other locations: https://www.covidactnow.org/