Please complete the appropriate form(s), fillable online, then save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the Family Room on Sundays. You may also obtain forms in person in the Family Room.
August 8-13, 2022
1 to 4 pm
Campers create their own SUPERHERO, while learning about real life UU SUPERHEROES.
Classes will include:
- Cartooning with Marlin Lavanhar
- Creating your Costume
- Writing your Origin Story
- Real Life UU SuperHeroes with Shannon Boston
Registration and full payment due July 15.
Register at allsoulschurch.org or in the family room on Sundays.
Enrollment is limited and on a first come, first served basis.
UU SUPERHERO Comic Camp is for:
- Campers entering grades 1-6 | $75
- Counselors in Training (CITs) entering grades 7-10 | $25
(Counselors in Training work directly with small groups and assist adult volunteers and Junior Counselors.)
- Junior Counselors entering grades 11 & 12 and Adult Volunteers | free
Teachers, Junior Counselors, and CITs are required to attend a special training on Sunday, August 7, noon-5 pm.
Scholarships: Scholarship priority is given to church members and those willing to volunteer in the Summer Camp Program. To request a full or partial scholarship, please write a note to the Executive Director of Lifespan Religious Education, Shannon Boston, and enclose it with your registration form by July 1.
- Camp begins at 1 pm and ends at 4 pm daily.
- Campers may arrive after 12:45 pm and must be picked up before 4:15 pm.
- Snacks are provided – please let us know of allergies and special dietary concerns.
All Souls Summer Camp is possible thanks to the committed adult volunteers who dedicate their time, talents, and energy to make this week a success. Full and part-time volunteers may enroll their children kindergarten and younger in childcare at no charge while they are volunteering. To sign up, email email@example.com. All adult volunteers will submit an application and background check form.
Questions? Contact Shannon Boston, Executive Director of Lifespan Religious Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay in the know! Sign up to receive our weekly Children and Family email. We’ll keep you up to date on the latest goings on.