to Connect with All Souls Kids!
Even though we are currently virtual, we are creating innovative, safe, and meaningful programs for all ages, and it is important that each family register annually for these programs. If you are new to joining us or haven’t registered yet, please register today!
Children and youth who attend regularly build deeper connections, even on-line, and derive greater benefits from their lessons and shared community. Our schedule will be shifting and expanding with live zoom meetings, on-demand, and outside, physically-distant in-person meetings as we are able. Please keep us up to date on your information so that we can share the same with you! Click Here to Register
Our Youth Covenant
- Be fully present with your heart and your head.
- Encourage radical inclusivity, and aim to make each person feel valued.
- Respect the needs of ourselves and our peers.
- Act with good intentions and be responsible for the impact of your actions.
- Stay curious.
- Practice Self-care.
- Confidentiality: share your learnings, not others’ stories.
- Commit to the process; bring confidence and humility.
- Let all voices be heard—move up/move back.
- Support one another in respect and care.